Oireachtas Rince na Cruinne 2020 - Entries
Entries for Oireachtas Rince na Cruinne 2020 will open on Monday, November 18th @ 5pm IST (Irish Standard Time).
1. All entries to be made via www.clrgentries.com
2. The closing date for all entries will be Friday, 13th December 2019 at 6.00pm IST (Irish Standard Time).
3. Late entries will be accepted up to Friday 20th December 2019 at 6.00pm IST (Irish Standard Time), at a special higher rate of double the normal entry fee up to an additional maximum fee of €400 per class. Please note the closing date and cut off times for entries will be strictly adhered to.
4. Entries for competitors qualifying at Oireachtas Rince na hEireann 2020 will be accepted up to Friday, 28th February 2020 at 6.00pm IST (Irish Standard Time).
5. Entries received from teachers not registered for 2019/2020 will be returned.
All relevant fees and information can be found in the syllabus which is attached here.
Please ensure you read this document carefully before entering.