Do Baill Conradh na Gaeilge: (Ainmniúchán 2021-2023)
Tá bealach ann anois le daoine a ainmniú/ath-ainmniú go CLRG ag Conradh na Gaeilge. Tá iarratas foirmiúil ann a bhéas le feiscint ag Conradh na Gaeilge. D’fhéadfadh agallamh a chur ar daoine nua. Níl cead ag beirt ón clann céanna nó ón rang rince céanna a bheith ainmnithe, don tréimhse céanna.
All Conradh na Gaeilge nominated representatives to An Coimisiún le Rincí Gaeilge now have a system of nomination/re-nomination which is in place for 2021 AGM. It is necessary to make a formal application on the attached form which will be co-signed by Conradh na Gaeilge. New procedures include:
To seek nomination/re-nomination by Conradh na Gaeilge to CLRG, please follow one of the below steps:
- Membership of Conradh na Gaeilge annually (Application forms for membership to Conradh na Gaeilge are available below:
To download printable version click here (bilingual)
To fill in the online form in English click here / To fill in the online form in Irish click here)
- General interest in Irish culture, with particular interest in work input.
- Working knowledge of language
- Written application every 2 years
- Nominated members taking the responsibility of the promotion of the aspirations of Conradh na Gaeilge and its objectives in their work in CLRG
- New persons may be interviewed.
- Two persons from same family or class may not be nominated for the same term of membership by Conradh na Gaeilge (current nominated members excluded.
1. Fill out the below form:
Click here to fill out the application form
2. Download the below printable version of the application form, and post to 68 Amiens Street, Dublin 1.
Click here for printable version
The closing date for receipt of the application form is January 27th, 2021 at 5pm Irish Time.
Éamonn de Bhál