Please note that the accommodation for the 2020 Oireachtas Rince na Cruinne goes on general release today, Wednesday, October 30th.
To Book, go to the below website on Wednesday, October 30th at 4pm (Teachers and General Public):
1. All entries are to be made via www.clrgentries.com
3. Late entries will be accepted up to Monday 11th November 2019 at 6.00pm IST (Irish Standard Time), at a special higher rate of double the normal entry fee up to an additional maximum fee of €250 per class. Please note the closing date and cut off times for entries will be strictly adhered to.
4. Entries received from teachers not registered for 2019/2020 will be returned.
5. Please note that entries for Figure Dancing competitions will only be endorsed for acceptance upon verification of music by the relevant sub-committee of An Coimisiún le Rincí Gaelacha.
For entry fees and all other information pertaining to the event, please consult the syllabus by clicking here.
The Days only timetable will be issued no later than November 15th
It is with sadness in our hearts that we announce the passing of John Brooks ADCRG. A message from his family:
In the early hours of Sunday 27th October 2019, our beloved husband and father, John Brooks passed away peacefully at home.
We would like to express our gratitude to our Irish Dancing family for your support over the past few days. It has bought us comfort hearing how Dad touched the lives of so many people.
Our hearts are broken but we remain strong as a family as that is what Dad would have wanted.
We are are in the process of confirming his funeral arrangements and will share these as soon as possible.
Phyllis, Ciaron, Sinead and Aislinn x
Ar dheis Dé go raibh a h'anam
- Agnes Masterson (nee Nolan) RIP
- Booking Website - Temporarily unavailable
- Feile Rince Cois Sionna 2019- Syllabus Update
- Oireachtas Rince na hÉireann 2020 SYLLABUS NOW LIVE!
- Great Britain Championships Entries: UPDATE
- Final All Scotlands Timetable
- Margaret (Ena) O'Connor R.I.P.
- REMINDER: CLRG REGISTRATION
- CLRG Registration 2019/20