When emailing vetting please state Full Name, Address, Contact telephone number and Email address.
Please send all Irish vetting documents directly to the IE Garda Vetting liaison officer Máire Mhic Aogáin via:
Máire Mhic Aogáin, 11 Chalfront Park, Malahide, Co. Dublin
Vetting Documents (Republic of Ireland Only)
Points to remember when sending your vetting application-
Vetting Documents (UK)
DISCLOSURE & BARRING SERVICE APPLICATIONS
You are encouraged to read the full DBS Procedural Guidelines, shown on this site, however to assist a short form of the initialising procedures is as follows:
- Give your full forename and surname, [not abbreviated, nickname etc] and as shown on formal personal documentation, such as your passport or driving licence for instance. If you only use a particular surname or forename in dancing circles, this will not be accepted when the full checking is carried out by the Service.
- Give your full email address, to be used for the application
- Give your preferred contact telephone number
- You will receive an email back, outlining the application process, guidelines for the Identification Verification Process, and details to afford you access onto the application system. Please note that this access is not to CLRG, but the Umbrella Agents' online system into the Disclosure & Barring Service.
- When submitting your DBS vetting application to the on-line system, via the link you will receive, do not forget to make payment of your vetting fees to the office of An Coimisiun. The fee for the UK is £77.00. Payment Document
- The result of your vetting cannot be confirmed by the Vetting Officer until these fees have been paid, and will mean that you will be regarded as not being vetted, and this will lead to your registration being declined or suspended until this situation is rectified.